Careers with Sicon
As a rapidly expanding business, we are always looking for dynamic staff with outstanding experience in both Sage 200 Software Development & IT.
At Sicon, we very much work together as a team and from day one, you will be expected to go that extra mile for our customers. You must be prepared to take ownership for ensuring that our customers are always kept informed, and will be a professional individual whose is able to provide expert solutions.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to not only our customers, but our staff too. We offer competitive benefits packages and where appropriate, training will be provided to help you progress your career.
Competitive salaries and remuneration packages apply to all positions offered, dependant on position & experience.
To apply, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: CV’s from agencies will not be accepted.
Web Developers & C# / VB Net & ASP.Net Developers
The Successful applicants will be working as part of our Bury St Edmunds based development team. This team has specialities in specific business sectors, desktop, web and app development. We are looking to build on all aspects of this skills with multiple positions available.
- Minimum 2+ years professional C# development experience.
- SQL Server / TSQL experience.
- Good understanding of Microsoft’s .Net environment.
- SQL Management Studio and Visual Studio.
- C# WinForms or ASP.net
- Experience of Application Solution Design.
- Desire to evaluate and improve existing processes and implement new processes.
- Experience of WCF / ASP.net Web API.
- App development skills with Xamarin
- Experience working with Virtual Machines (Hyper-V / Virtual Box)
- Experience with Sage 200 Software Development
We are looking for an enthusiastic applicant with excellent communication and organisational skills to join our office based Project Admin Team. The applicant will be able to multi-task, manage time effectively and enjoy a fast paced office environment.
- Assist Project Administrators with admin tasks relating to new and existing projects including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling Consultants time for projects, testing, training courses and user guide updates.
- General office administration.
- Keeping Customers updated as to their project progress and assist with maintaining our Internal Case Management system updated at all times.
Key skills include:
- Excellent communication skills, face to face, on the phone and in written communications / emails.
- Ability to converse with clients at all levels.
- Knowledge of all aspects of MS Office, although training will be given
- Good planning, organisation and personal time management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Be prepared to work as part of a close team and have a flexible approach to work.