Careers with Sicon
As a rapidly expanding business, we are always looking for dynamic staff with outstanding experience in both Sage 200 Software Development & IT.
At Sicon, we very much work together as a team and from day one, you will be expected to go that extra mile for our customers. You must be prepared to take ownership for ensuring that our customers are always kept informed, and will be a professional individual whose is able to provide expert solutions.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to not only our customers, but our staff too. We offer competitive benefits packages and where appropriate, training will be provided to help you progress your career.
Competitive salaries and remuneration packages apply to all positions offered, dependant on position & experience.
To apply, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position would suit someone with experience in the business sectors that our software packages cover in either a consultancy or Training Capacity. We would also be interested in people with Finance experience looking for a career change.
Ideally candidates would have knowledge of ERP system covering financials & commercial areas (preferably Sage 200, but not essential as full training will be given).
Candidates would have a good understanding of business processes, need to be able to demonstrate some basic project management skills, and be able to manage on-site and classroom training sessions.
Office based position that will involve some travel as clients are based throughout the UK and Ireland.
This role would ideally suit someone who has experience in a support team or as a super-user within a business where they are supporting other users on software systems within their organisation.
As a Support Consultant you will be providing first and second line telephone and remote support to our Business Partners and end user customers using the Sicon additions integrated with their Sage 200 systems.
- Responding to calls / emails to resolve queries / keep customers informed of progress.
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Keeping the Internal Case Management system updated at all times.
- Be involved in call management to ensure service level agreements are met, analysis and investigation
Web Developers & C# / VB Net & ASP.Net Developers
The Successful applicants will be working as part of our Bury St Edmunds based development team. This team has specialities in specific business sectors, desktop, web and app development. We are looking to build on all aspects of this skills with multiple positions available.
- Minimum 2+ years professional C# development experience.
- SQL Server / TSQL experience.
- Good understanding of Microsoft’s .Net environment.
- SQL Management Studio and Visual Studio.
- C# WinForms or ASP.net
- Experience of Application Solution Design.
- Desire to evaluate and improve existing processes and implement new processes.
- Experience of WCF / ASP.net Web API.
- App development skills with Xamarin
- Experience working with Virtual Machines (Hyper-V / Virtual Box)
- Experience with Sage 200 Software Development