This is a fully integrated module written specifically for Sage 200. Designed to track field level changes to core financial modules, sales and purchase order processing modules, stock and price book. Options for ‘Silent’ change logging or user prompted reasons for change which are configurable per Sage module.
Audit Log – Detailed Description
Why would you need this Audit Log Module? If you need to…
- Know that changes have been made to core module field data or sales and purchase orders.
- Be aware of changes that have occurred in your Sage system.
- Act quickly on these changes. E.g. to sales orders that may be critical to monthly sales analysis and reporting.
- Be aware of changes to bank details on supplier accounts
This Audit Log module provides a way of tracking these changes and reporting them to the relevant user or user group to approve or act upon
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Runs with all Sage 200 Companies at no extra cost.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost.
- Seamlessly integrated in to the Sage 200 screens and processes.
- Track changes made to core module data including purchase ledger bank details.
- Choose which Sage 200 modules you need to record changes in.
- Record changes in silent logging mode or select to force a reason and description for the change.
- A sign-off process provides a full list of every change made.
- Users can be restricted from signing off their own changes.
- Sage 200 based reports available to review all historical changes made in each module.
- Sage 200 modules included in the audit log:
- Nominal Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Cash Book
- Stock Control
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Price Book
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more about our Audit Log addition
To find out more about our cash flow manager please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0845 1300 188.Contact Sicon