Sicon Barcoding & Warehousing is integrated in real time with the Sage 200 stock and order processing modules, plus it fully supports all of the Sicon additions including Projects for issues and returns, works orders for picking and building assemblies, and Distribution for pre-allocation of stock at goods in.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Will run on any Android.
- Receive purchases orders, and put away into existing or new bins.
- Pick & despatch sales orders.
- Issue & return stock to internal/jobs.
- Pick stock for Sicon Works Orders & Kits and build when pick complete.
- Pick stock for Sicon stock transfer (Sicon Service and warehouse replenishment).
- Add ‘found’ stock.
- Write off damaged stock.
- Complete a Stock take for both traceable and non-traceable items.
- Transfer stock in the warehouse, even if it is allocated.
- Allocate received stock to Sales orders using back to back or Sicon pre-allocations processing.
- The Sage 200 report designer supports many barcode formats as standard.
- Layouts are provided in the Sage 200 report designer to:
- print bar-code labels at goods in
- print warehouse bin location labels
- print barcodes on purchase orders, sales orders, job sheets and works orders.
- Additional license required per bar code device.
- What you will need to provide:
- Wireless Network covering your warehouse area(s).
- Your chosen handset hardware options.
- Handheld device options are endless but here are some examples of what is available:
- Low cost option: e.g. Samsung Tab A6 (Android) plus rugged case, with JM Prime S700 Bluetooth trigger scanner. Total around £160
- • Ruggedized option: e.g. e.g. JM Prime JM-9 at around £400.
Organisations that currently use the Sicon Barcoding & Warehousing solution include:
- Manufacturing (Works Order/Kit pick & build) [Brake Pads, Connectors, Watches ]
- Distribution (POP, SOP, Stock Take etc) [Clothing, Fishing Accessories, Brake Pads, Boilers, Tools], [UK and overseas]
- Pharmaceuticals (POP, SOP, Stock Take, Fully Traceable)
- Private Hospital (POP, Internal Issue to Patient [Barcode], Stock Take, stock enquiry)
- Civil Engineering (POP, Job Costing Issue / Return, Stock take)
- Service Industries (POP, SOP, Stock Take, Sicon Service Stock Transfer)
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Barcoding & Warehousing, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon