Sicon Barcoding & Warehousing is integrated in real time with the Sage 200 stock and order processing modules, plus it fully supports all of the Sicon additions including Job costing for issues and returns, works orders for picking and building assemblies, and distribution manager for pre-allocation of stock at goods in.
Barcoding & Warehousing Customer Guide
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Will run on any Android.
- Receive purchases orders, and put away into existing or new bins.
- Pick & despatch sales orders.
- Issue & return stock to internal/jobs.
- Pick stock for Sicon Works Orders & Kits and build when pick complete.
- Pick stock for Sicon stock transfer (Service Manager and warehouse replenishment).
- Add ‘found’ stock.
- Write off damaged stock.
- Complete a Stock take for both traceable and non-traceable items.
- Transfer stock in the warehouse, even if it is allocated.
- Allocate received stock to Sales orders using back to back or Sicon pre-allocations processing.
- The Sage 200 report designer supports many barcode formats as standard.
- Layouts are provided in the Sage 200 report designer to:
- print bar-code labels at goods in
- print warehouse bin location labels
- print barcodes on purchase orders, sales orders, job sheets and works orders.
- Additional license required per bar code device.
- What you will need to provide:
- Wireless Network covering your warehouse area(s).
- Your chosen handset hardware options.
- Handheld device options are endless but here are some examples of what is available:
- Low cost option: e.g. Samsung Tab A6 (Android) plus rugged case, with Koolertron Bluetooth trigger scanner. Total around £150
- • Ruggedized option: e.g. e.g. JM Prime JM-9 at around £400.
Click the image preview to expand.