Sicon Cash Flow Manager is designed specifically as an enhancement for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 financial ledgers and order processing modules this is a simple module to use.
Design your cash flow format including bank accounts, sales and purchase invoices, sales and purchase orders, nominal and ad-hoc spending.
Use the drag and drop interface to adjust income and expenditure to reflect expected cash impact without amending the due dates of each document.
The key to this product is the user friendly interface that displays relevant cash related information held within Sage 200 in a simple to understand format with the benefit of being able to manipulate transaction dates to reflect expected movements.
Customers statements continue to show the invoice due dates based on agreed terms but cash flow manager can be taught individual client payment habits and move these invoices, for example, to an early date in the following month.
Cash Flow Module Functionality
- Installed and maintained within Sage
- Runs with all Sage 200 Companies at no extra cost.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra
- Design your specific cash flow management structure, select a timeframe and display options.
- Include bank accounts, sales ledger and purchase ledger invoices, nominal ledger budgets plus Sales and Purchase orders into the structure.
- Add ad-hoc income and expenditure into the plan for un-budgeted ite
- Enter sales forecasts where cash receipts are based on retail or cash activitie
- Flag sales invoices as bad debts to exclude from cash flow summary.
- Filter the cash flow to show banks and transactions in specific currencies.
- Load the forecast and use the drag and drop functionality to move items to their expected cash impact date.
- Export the forecast to
- Build a specific cash flow forecast structure to allow long term planning of income and expenditure.
- Load up to 5 years of cash flow forecasts using the current position plus nominal budgets.
- Amend the forecast and budgets from within the drag and drop interface to create future income and expenditure scenarios.
- Can be used to assist credit control by adding and reviewing existing invoice memo’s.
- Add notes to all transactions from within the cash flo
- Forecast cash takings for businesses who deal directly with the public in shops or other cash based service industries using the Cash Sales Fore
- Customer average time to pay option can be used instead of customer standard ter
- Day, week and month view is available across the module.
- Cash Flow can include contracts from Sicon Contract Manager, as well as applications and retention’s from Sicon Construction Manager.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more about our Cash Flow Manager addition
To find out more about our cash flow manager please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0845 1300 188.Contact Sicon