Sicon Construction Manager is a set of add-on modules for Sage 200, based around the well-established Sicon Job Costing module to capture costs from purchase orders, purchase invoices, stock issues, cash transactions and labour to create reliable and accurate costings linked directly to transactions processed within Sage 200. Handling CIS, CITB, Applications, Retentions and Valuations and Payments.
Construction Manager – Detailed Description
The Construction Manager can be purchased in its individual elements or as a package depending on the needs of the business:
- CIS/CITB (available as a single module)
- Job Costing
- Retentions (requires Job Costing)
- Applications & Valuations (requires Job Costing)
Construction Manager Key Features
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Available to all Sage 200 companies and users, with permissions, at no additional cost.
- Sub-Contractors are setup within the Sage 200 purchase ledger with relevant CIS, CITB and retention details.
- Sicon Job Costing captures costs and revenues for each job, phase, stage and sub stage.
- Record stock issues, purchase orders, purchase invoices, labour, cash book and nominal costs against each job.
- Customer applications are processed within a dedicated applications module. Agreed valuations are recorded against each application and relevant invoices generated with detailed cumulative summary data.
- The Retentions ledger stores all supplier and customer retentions with release dates and options.
- Print customer applications and manage cumulative valuations and invoice processing.
- Supplier Applications are logged, valued and cumulative figures updated with options to generate Self-bill invoices or to reconcile to invoices received from the supplier.
- Detailed aged application and retention reports are included within the construction module.
- CIS is calculated on paid or allocated invoices based on nominal coding or subcontractor percentage deductions.
- Print subcontractor payment statements from Sage 200 before submission of CIS.
- HMRC Approved online submissions of CIS and subcontractor verifications.
- Job Period Enquiry enables period by period accounting and accrual adjustments.
Sicon Job Costing
Link Sage 200 sales and purchase orders, invoices and stock to Jobs and cost headings. Labour is captured in job costing via timesheets entry or via the Sicon WAP web based data entry solution. A flexible 5 level job structure allows detailed breakdown, budgeting and costing of jobs with simple reporting.
Sage 200 Suppliers can be flagged as ‘subcontractors’ and the relevant CIS rate selected. On-Line verification available for individual or all CIS suppliers. Specify default retention rates and durations.
Supplier Invoice Entry and Enquiry
Invoices entered into Sage 200 purchase ledger automatically have deductions made for CIS, CITB & Retentions where applicable. The transaction enquiry screen shows supplier invoice detail, auto generated purchase credits & an additional ‘CIS’ drill down for the deductions applied.
CIS Subcontractor Payment Statement Report included in standard Sage 200 report designer.
On-Line submissions for CIS returns. (Off-line mode available for training and testing).
CITB deductions are now an optional feature within the CIS module.
Supplier Applications are managed on a dedicated Applications Register allowing each to be tracked, reviewed and valued in a cumulative process with multiple valuations to each application.
Customer Applications are generated via the Sales Order Processing modules with options to invoice order lines as an application. Stock and free text lines are supported. Each application can be valued in a cumulative process. Application documents are generated using new Sage 200 reports.
Job Costing Period Enquiry provides a month, YTD and job to date analysis of each job plus a month by month/period presentation of the job progress with options to include accruals and adjustments.
Sage 200 menu structure included: Menu feature items are provided for this module.
Reports are available in standard Sage report designer: Reports are run in the normal way from Sage. Reports can be amended in the report designer. New reports can be created using the new catalogue.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Construction Manager, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon