Contract Manager is an additional module for Sage 200, designed to control periodic invoicing and the management and reconciliation of the deferred income and cost postings. Optional integration to costing packages can provide profitability on contracts. This module is operated entirely within the Sage 200 environment. Contracts can be manually entered or created from the posting of sales orders with contract items included.
Contract Manager – Detailed Description
Why would you need the Sicon Contract Manager Module?
- To manage the costs and automated periodic billing associated with any type of contract or optionally with a job or project
- This module provides a solution to the problem of contract management and measurement of profitability per month or for the life of the contract.
- Installed and maintained within Sage
- Available to all users and within all Sage Companies at no extra cost.
- Manage the renewal reminders and invoice processing of recurring contracts.
- Invoicing periods can be set to any divisible duration of the contract, e.g. monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Each sales order and invoice includes the period of cover (from and to dates) clearly defining the billing duration.
- Manage deferred income and costs and the associated monthly nominal postings from balance sheets to profit and loss.
- Process contract amendments to generate invoices or credits to adjust the contracts mid term.
- Setup renewal pricing and changes ahead of the renewal process to allow printing of the reminders with new details.
- Contract reconciliation enquiry provides analysis of deferred income and cost postings by customer and contract item.
- Sage 200 report designer based amendable layouts and reports are available for contract reminders and contract analysis.
- Create sales orders with contract details included and automatically create new contracts when sales orders are save
- With the addition of the Sicon Job Costing module it is possible to analyse the profitability of the contract*.
*Additional cost – please see the price list.
Fully integrated within Sage 200 & easy to use
The Contract Manager module is operated entirely within the Sage 200 environment and the Screens and processes have been designed for non-IT users. Contracts are quick and simple to set-up, just one click will create a contract. Specific information can be recorded against each contract such as:
- Start Date
- Type of Contract
- Frequency of billing
- Frequency of visits
- Contract Review Date
- Payment type
- Deferred revenue management for annual contracts
- Date contract lost & reason codes
Contract enquiry and management screen
Provides a simple view of any contract, showing all costs and revenues. Drill down to any detail or transaction history.
A full set of amendable reports available
Reports are designed in the Sage report designer and are all amendable. Crystal reports are available on request. Reports include:
- Full contract list with selection criteria
- Contract renewal report
- Contract review report
- New contracts and cancelled contracts report
Optional Job Costing Module includes:
Labour time carried out on contracts can be recorded and calculated in profitability.
Work In Progress (WIP) management & Contract Profitability
Provides a detailed WIP listing and summary total for each contract. Detailed WIP & profitability reports are provided with the product.
Easy to learn and use
Corrections to contract postings can be made via an adjustments function. Purchase invoices can be linked to split across multiple contracts and cost headings. Stock issues and returns can be made to contracts and cost headings.
Runs with Multiple Sage Companies
Can be used on multiple Sage companies at no additional cost.
The Contract Management & Billing system runs as an additional module for Sage 200 so it has no additional system requirements.
Click the image preview to expand.