The Sicon Direct Debit Integration module makes collecting funds simpler, faster and more efficient for you and your customers. Better cash flow, improved customer service and easy budgeting. With this module, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of timely payments, without the added hassle of chasing invoices.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Available to all users and within all Sage Companies at no extra cost
- Import Customer Bank Details.
- Submit Direct Debit Instructions: Prepare a CSV. file to send to the Payers Bank for approval.
- Print off Suggested Direct Debit Collection Listing.
- Generate and send Direct Debit Collection Notices to customers.
- Process Direct Debits: process/generate the csv file to prepare for the direct debit collection based on sales ledger account outstanding invoices.
NB: Sicon Direct Debit Integration does not itself send the output file directly to the bank, it is saved within the Sicon solution and picked up from within the 3rd party solution (such as Albany ePAY or eCollect or the relevant Banks own solution).
Click the image preview to expand.