Sicon Distribution Manager is designed specifically as an enhancement for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 Stock and Order Processing modules. Designed to manage the requirements of distribution organisation’s to improve costing, reduce stock holdings, manage seasonal trends, increase telesales productivity and incorporate sales forecasting within future stock projections and suggested purchase order creation.
Sicon Distribution Manager is available as a Standard module (Telesales, stock movements, enhanced stock balances) or an Advanced module (Material planning, suggested PO’s, min stock calculator, Stock Movements, Pre-Allocations).
Distribution Manager – Standard
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Runs with all Sage 200 Companies at no extra cost.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost.
- Enhanced stock balances shows ‘Forward Orders’ quantity with drill down to unallocated sales orders, outstanding Purchase Orders, Quotes and Proformas.
- Enhancements to SOP, POP & Stock.
- Sales Order ‘Back Order’ management system to easily control allocation of orders based on promised date.
- Cumulative daily stock balances created to see when stock will run out.
- Drill down on enhanced stock item balances to show future stock movement, unallocated sales orders, quotes and proformas, detail of stock allocated to sales orders and purchase order status.
- Rapid order entry functions provided by historical order lines, copy orders, use SOP templates and a dedicated rapid order entry screen all offering drill down functions.
- New SOP status for ‘Whole Order Ship’ and ‘Deliver with next order’.
Distribution Manager – Advanced
- Dynamic calculation of Min stock levels based on sales/usage history plus supplier lead time and defined safety margin to create xx days of stock cover.
- Advanced long lead time item profiling with expected orders.
- Suggested Purchase orders created for stock demand, shortages and imported sales forecasts.
- Suggested purchase orders are also created for supplier via stock and direct deliveries to allow all purchase ordering processing to be managed in a single screen.
- ‘Pre-Allocate’ stock – a virtual allocation of outstanding purchase orders to a sales order which are auto allocated at goods received.
- Warehouse (e.g. Van stock) replenishment with stock transfer tracking and documentation.
- Lost Order analysis captures sales that could not be completed due to no stock or other re Details used in the min stock calculation routine to help reflect a more accurate theoretical sales figure for the period.
- Material Planning creates suggested purchase orders for stock shortages based on supplier lead times and min order quantities, min stock levels, unallocated sales orders and imported sales forecasts. Other demand is generated from Sicon Kitting, Sicon Service Manager, Sicon Job Costing and Sicon Works Order Processing.
- Advanced ‘Landed Cost’ management per supplier with imports from CSV.
- Update supplier lead time (plus safety margins) and landed cost information can easily be applied to related stock items from supplier account configuration.
- Sales Order Allocation screen to allow allocation of stock deliveries to multiple sales orders in a single scree Stock can also be unallocated from multiple sales orders.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more about our Distribution Manager additions
To find out more about Distribution Manager Standard and Advanced, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0845 1300 188.Contact Sicon