Sicon Distribution is designed specifically as an enhancement for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 Stock and Order Processing modules. Designed to manage the requirements of distribution organisation’s to improve costing, reduce stock holdings, manage seasonal trends, increase telesales productivity and incorporate sales forecasting within future stock projections and suggested purchase order creation.
Sicon Distribution consists of nine individual modules, allowing you to simply purchase the modules your business needs with the option to add to them at a later date.
- Warehouse Replenishment | for topping up multiple remote warehouses such as engineer vans, consignment warehouses and production plants.
- Material Planning | providing suggested purchase orders to handle future stock shortages. Using current stock levels, sales order and other demand to determine when stock is required based on supplier lead time.
- Reserves & Call Offs | hold allocated stock for customers within Sage 200 and release via SOP or directly from the reserve. Use SOP & POP contracts to manage commitment to purchase and track progress.
- Future Sales | using historical sales and seasonal trends to forecast future sales demand to drive purchase recommendations.
- Purchase Order Management | Enhancement for purchasing including supplier delivery KPI’s, inspection of goods, expanded landed costs, supplier qty breaks and min order values.
- Pre-Allocation Management | link purchase orders with sales orders to ensure immediate allocation at goods in. Edit and manage pre-allocations between orders.
- Container Management | manage the full cycle of container creation, linking multiple purchase orders, manage the stages of loading, travel and customs clearance.
- Stock Matrix | handling the creation of colour/size/style/season stock items with grid style SOP/POP order entry for speed of processing.
- Sales Order Management | enhancement for sales processing including Telesales, copy historical orders, complimentary, superseded & discontinued products. Customer delivery KPI’s, stock item customer history, enhanced stock balances views.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Distribution, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon