Sicon Hire is designed specifically as an additional module for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sicon Fixed Assets (included with Sicon Hire), Sage 200 Stock and Order Processing modules. Designed to manage the requirements of hire organisation's needing to create hire documentation, schedule people and equipment, control pricing and generate one off or periodic invoices for the items on hire.
Hire – Detailed Description
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Runs with all Sage 200 Companies at no extra cost.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost.
- Flag specific Sicon Fixed Assets to be made available for hire.
- Stock items can be transferred to Fixed Asset and made available for Hire.
- Flag assets with calibration or service date They will become unavailable if they expire.
- Force items to be inspected upon return before being available for hire again.
- Back to Back hire: Hire in equipment and e-hire out.
- Simple scheduling and diary view of assets.
- Maintains an on-hire diary view for every hire assets.
- Identify conflicts and issues with items being extended or returned late.
- Graphical user interface shows multiple assets availability in a single view.
- Schedule by Asset category when hiring multiple items.
Installation: Sicon Hire is installed and maintained within Sage 200 – installed as a standard Sage 200 module. Single module price covers all existing Sage 200 users.
Runs with Multiple Sage Companies: Unlimited Sage companies are supported at no additional cost.
Allow items within the Sicon Fixed Assets module to be made available for hire: Sicon Fixed Assets module included as standard.
Stock items: These can be transferred to the asset register and may be transferred back to stock later.
Hire Items: Items can be hired in and re-hired out.
Flag assets with calibration or service dates: They will become unavailable if they expire.
Scheduling & Diary
Diary View: Maintains an on-hire diary view for every hire asset.
Return of Items: Identify conflicts and issues with items being extended or returned late.
Graphical user interface: Shows multiple assets availability in a single view.
Invoice Times: Invoice daily, weekly, monthly or on a per hire occasion.
Price book: Selling prices used for customer hire rates.
Miscellaneous Items: Add items such as fuel usage charges, excess or damage charges.
Back to Back Hire
Buy in hire equipment and re-hire.
Detailed Hire Costing: Including supplier & labour costs incurred.
Asset profitability: For a given date range, including revenue and all incurred costs.
Documentation and Reports
- Generate Hire contract agreement documentation.
- Manage overdue items with chase e-mails and letters.
- Comprehensive suite of hire management and costing reports.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Hire, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon