The Kitting module is a fully integrated module that runs within Sage 200. Create single level parts lists using Sage 200 stock items that can be allocated and issued to make a finished product. Kits can be built manually or within a Sales Quote and Sales Order. Where Sage 200 Bill of Materials is too complex, Kitting provides an alternative solution.
The Kitting module allows you to create single level parts lists using Sage 200 stock items that can be allocated and issued to make a finished product.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Runs with all Sage 200 Companies at no extra cost.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost.
- Manually design and build kits from the Sage 200 stock item list.
- The cost of all the components in the kit are added to create the exact cost of the finished item.
- Nominal accounts are controlled for items being issued and added to stock.
- The Kitting module supports full Sage 200 stock traceability methods.
- Enter a new sales quote or order and check kit component availability and cost.
- Selectively convert quotes to sales orders with kits copied.
- Build kits within SOP to create free stock of the finished items.
- Kit cost and selling prices can update the sales order line details.
- Create a brand new kit within a Sales Order line where ad-hoc kits are requirements.
- System permissions control the various operating functions.
- Manually dissemble a kit using current average cost prices.
- Enter a sales return and disassemble a kit when booked in.
- Produce a pick list report for the items used and amended in a kit build.
- All reports are built within the Sage 200 report designer and are all amendable.
- Reports are included for all kit designs, pick lists and custom kit builds.
- Ideal for simple kit assembly with the ability to amend the components.
Kitting – Detailed Description
Installed and maintained as part of Sage 200
Kitting Lists is installed as an additional module within Sage 200. The maintenance screens look and feel like Sage 200 and the module uses standard Stock movement for allocation and issue of materials.
Selling a Kit
Create a single level list of parts linked to the sales part number. Enter the sales order and check kit availability on the fly. Allocate only or allocate and issue the parts from Sales Order Processing.
Disassemble a returned product
Enter a sales return for a kit item and return the components to stock.
Improve stock control by allocating and issuing component parts more quickly. Can be integrated with Sage SOP or used on its own to build finished products.
Adding labels and packing of varying types to finished goods as they are shipped. Allow quick assembly of mixed packs of wines or other goods.
Integration with other modules
Uses standard Sage 200 stock control items.
Runs with Multiple Sage Companies
Kitting Lists can be used on multiple Sage companies at no additional cost.
Runs as an additional Sage 200 module so it has no additional requirements.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Kitting, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon