Sicon Manufacturing is a set of additional modules for Sage 200, integrated with Stock, BOM, Sales and Purchase Order Processing. Including modules for Job Costing, Works Order Processing and Estimating, this package can be configured for one-off job costed manufacture or high volume repeat production manufacture. Material and Resource Planning provides suggested works orders and purchase orders plus a rough cut capacity plan at labour and machine levels.
Manufacturing – Detailed Description
Sicon Manufacturing is made up of job costing, works order processing & estimating modules.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Runs within all Sage 200 companies at no extra cost.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost.
- Includes the following features:
– Job Costing
– Works Order Processing
– Estimating and Capacity Planning
– Material Planning
– Resource Planning
– Labour Recording
- Integration with Sage 200 modules:
- Uses the standard Sage 200 BOM to create Works Orders.
- Purchase Ledger Invoices can be linked to one or more jobs.
- Issue stock to jobs and/or works order depending on business requirements.
- Link Sales and Purchase Orders to Jobs to create commitments.
- Works Orders can be created and linked to Sales Orders and Jobs.
- Stock costing methods and traceability are included in all modules.
- For Shop Floor data capture purchase the Sicon WAP Timesheet/T&A Module:*
- Options for works order component amendments and labour bookings.
- Time can be booked directly to works orders or jobs via the Sicon WAP Timesheets module to provide additional workflow and authorisation. *
- WAP Touch screen terminals include robust 15” iiyama touch screens and HP windows embedded thin client terminals to provide a generic user interface*
*See price list for the WAP Timesheet/T&A and touch screen
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more about our Manufacturing additions
To find out more our Manufacturing modules, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0845 1300 188.Contact Sicon