Material and Resource Planning is designed specifically for Sage 200. Based on material demand from sales and purchase orders, forecast sales orders, free stock and min stock levels plus the Sicon Works Orders module, a list of suggested works orders and suggested purchase orders are created. Weekly labour and machine capacity demand is created from Works Orders and generates a rough cut capacity plan.
The Sicon Material and Resource Planning module provides a manufacturing solution including suggested works orders, suggested purchase orders and more.
- Create suggested works orders and suggested purchase orders to replenish stock shortages now and planned into the future.
- Shortages are derived from outstanding works orders, sales orders, kits, stock transfers purchase orders, fore Orders and min stock levels.
- Purchase order suggestions are driven by supplier lead time, usual and min order quantities.
- Works order due dates are based on supplier and production lead times.
Resource & Capacity Planning
- Create departments and routings that emulate your business process.
- Link Labour Register items to departments.
- Set available hours per Labour Register item at weekly or daily level.
- Create daily/weekly graphical schedule for labour and machine capacity.
- Graphical drill down plan shows labour and machine availability.
- Drill down to amend works order dates to smooth overloads.
- Calculate the next possible delivery date from sales order processing for manufactured items based on capacities and material availability.
- GANT Chart and critical path for planning production workload.
- Plan capacity by labour, machine and production are Create availabilities for labour and machine resources taking into account shutdown, maintenance periods and holiday.
- Calendar view with drag and drop interface to adjust the production plan by moving works orders and sub-assemblies in real time.
- Daily works order list showing todays, tomorrow and overdue workload.
Material and Resource Planning – Detailed Description
Material and Resource Planning is a fully integrated Sage 200 module
Using the Sage 200 BOM cost items for estimated labour & machine times. MRP links with the Sicon Works Orders Module for production dates and generates suggested purchases orders into Sage POP.
Suggested purchased orders created for shortages. Purchases orders grouped by configurable lead time per item. Daily/weekly graphical schedule for labour & machine capacity.
Works orders created for sales orders or manually for stock. Confirmed & suggested works orders are generated. Suggested works orders are created for imported forecast sales orders. All works orders have calculated due dates based on supplier and production lead times. Material plan created based on daily cumulative stock balances. Suggested purchased orders can be grouped and created.
Select by date or range of works orders to identify outstanding items (colour coded by severity). Drill down to see outstanding orders and due dates..
Create departments that emulate your business process or create a routing process per BOM stock item. Link BOM cost items to departments. Override production lead time available. Set available hours per BOM cost item at weekly or daily level. Graphical drill down plan shows labour and machine availability and drill down to amend works order dates to smooth overloads.
Forecast Sales Orders Import
Simple import from excel – requires customer name, stock code, quantity and date.
Material and Resource Planning is Easy to learn and use
Screens and processes have been designed for non-IT & non-manufacturing users and data input is simple and logical.
Runs with Multiple Sage Companies
Material and Resource Planning can be used on multiple Sage companies at no additional cost.
Material and Resource Planning System Requirements
WOP runs as an additional Sage 200 module so has no additional requirements.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Material and Resource Planning, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon