The Sicon Shop Floor Data Capture App links to both the Sicon Works Order Processing and Job Costing modules to allow realtime capture of Operation progress and elapsed times. With the option of creating a route card with barcodes for each operation you are able to simply scan on and off an operation to capture the elapsed time and update the progress of the operations within each of these Sicon products.
- Installed and maintained within Sage.
- Will run on any Android Device.
- Scan to start and stop elapsed time on any Sicon Operation.
- Option to capture time & attendance data at arrival / departure.
- Updates are real time to works orders and job costing operations.
- Users can create a complete timesheet by simply
- Selecting what they are doing throughout the day.
- Links to the common Sicon Timesheets.
- Layouts are provided in the Sage 200 report designer to: print route cards for works orders and Job operations.
- An ideal product for production environments.
- Additional User license required per SFDC user.
- What you will need to provide
- Wireless Network covering your warehouse area(s)
- Your chosen handset or terminal hardware options
- Any Android based device (above OS 4.2) will run this App, but JM Prime have a very nice 10” touch screen with no battery JM-1020T for wall or bench mounting that has 3x USB connections for attaching a low-cost barcode scanner (Tablet approx. £350, USB Scanner approx. £30).
- SFDC is now also available as a Windows 10 App so this can be installed on Windows 10 laptops and PC’s and used with a USB barcode scanner.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Manufacturing, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon