The Sicon Debtor Management module makes collecting funds simpler, faster and more efficient for you and your customers to manage. Manage failed Direct Debits and give greater flexibility for collection methods with the ability to set defaults on the Customer’s Account, but with overrides at Sales Invoice or Sales Order level Sales Order.
- Installed and Maintained within Sage 200.
- Available to all users and within all Sage Companies at no extra cost.
- Import Customer Bank Details.
- Supports Standard & AUDDIS CSV formats.
- Set Default Payment Information on S/L Account
- Based on User Permissions ability to override default bank and payment Information at Sales Invoices, Free Text Invoices, Sales Orders (Full, Trade & Rapid) level
- Manage failed Direct Debits.
- Print Outstanding Installment Reports
- Generate and send Direct Debit Collection Notices to customers.
- Process Direct Debits: process/generate the csv file to prepare for the Direct Debit collection
NB: Sicon Debtor Management does not itself send the output file directly to the bank, it is saved within the Sicon solution and picked up from within the 3rd party solution (such as BottomLine PT-X or eCollect or the relevant Banks own solution).
Click the image preview to expand.