Sicon Service is designed specifically as an enhancement for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 financial, stock and order processing modules, Service is simple to learn and to use. Log service cases within Sage 200 (or create via Sage CRM) to allow scheduling of engineers, allocation of stock and transfer of stock to engineers. Manage the profitability of call out jobs and service contracts. Tablet interface licenses available for service engineers to update case details, use stock, book time and complete work.
Sicon Service allows you to log service cases within Sage 200 to help manage and increase profitability of service contracts.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Runs with all Sage 200 Companies at no extra cost.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost.
- Log Service cases against customers, with or without contracts, against equipment, locations and sub locations for specific contacts per case.
- Manage equipment under warranty or covered by a service contract. Full history of cases, equipment and the parts used on them.
- Assign service cases to a team (e.g. internal support for initial fix then on to external field service), allocate to an engineer and schedule using the flexible calendar.
- Allocate parts required for any service/repair.
- Despatch stock to external engineers or customer sites.
- Track service levels per case with colour coding and countdown timer to expiry.
- Setup contracts for warranty or chargeable service.
- Manage annual or periodic invoicing of contacts with deferred income (DI) management and monthly journals, included when using the Sicon Contract Manager (Contract Manager included in Sicon Service).
- Generate contract reminders and renewals ahead of renewal dates.
- Track profitability of Contracts and Service cases using the Sicon Job Costing module which is included in the Sicon Service package.
- Based on equipment service intervals regular visits can be generated as service cases.
- Engineers can be assigned post code areas to allow simple geographical allocation of cases.
- The skills matrix guides cases to be assigned to the most suitable engineer available to fix a specific type of fault.
- The Engineer diary scheduler can show booked appointments, holidays, training and any other related tasks.
- Mobile Engineer Tablet Interface: Running on Android, IOS or Windows based Tablets and offering both online and offline operation with sync of new cases.
- The engineer can update work carried out, issue parts allocated for the case or from his vehicle, and complete the case ready for the service admin staff to check, bill and close.
Service – Detailed Description
Creating a new service case
Service Contracts: Each customer can have one or many items on a service contract. Each of these items can have a different service level and need to be dealt with in a different manner or severity indicator.
Logging a service case: In Sicon Service, logging a service case allows the selection of the customer, location, sub location and contact for the location and then the various items that are located on the site.
History: Each item will have a full drill down history available to view and show immediately if it is in warranty, under service cover etc.
Each service case can be assigned to an employee. This can be controlled by location, skill type or simple availability rules.
Logged service cases: These can be emailed to customers along with update notifications and actions completed.
Service Levels: These include committed response times to cases logged and the cover types which could be inclusive of parts & labour, parts only, invoice to customer etc.
Contract Billing: Using the existing Sicon contracts management and billing module this functionality controls the contract reminders, invoice generation, deferred revenue management and other contract specific details
Contract Costing: Using the existing Sicon Job Costing module functionality to capture both cost elements and revenue postings over the life of the contract it is easy to identify contract profitability with detailed reporting and drill down functionality.
Regular Contract Visit: These may simply be for routine maintenance, calibration, servicing etc but these are setup as part of the service contract and internal reminders are generated to schedule these visits
Equipment list: The customer equipment list will show all items associated with them. These can be items purchased through the Sage Sales Order Processing module, issued to them via stock control to the service contract, or added manually to the contract from the maintenance screens or import functions. Each item has the following attributes:
- Location: SOP delivery address + sub location at the SOP address.
- Type: Stock item, Free text item, Purchased.
- Details: Make, Model, Serial number tracking (linked to Sage serial numbers where enabled).
- Contract: Each item can be linked to a contract or held for information against the customer to be referred to at a later date.
- Service Level: Each item will have a service level, response time and default order priority.
Customers: Each customer can have many service contracts, each contract can be related to a site locations and each location can include exact site sub location information.
Engineers: Each engineer is setup with a number of parameters that can be used when assigning service cases. These include the postcodes covered, the custom skill types of the engineer (associated with contracts), the availability of the engineer from his diary, holidays etc.
Suppliers (Back to Back contracts): Allows the configuration of back to back service contracts with supplier details and service agreements held within a customer service contract. Back to back costs included in service contract costing.
Installed and maintained within Sage 200:Installed as a standard Sage 200 module.
Easy to install and use: Try Sicon Service free for 30 days. Single module price covers all existing Sage 200 users.
Runs with Multiple Sage Companies: Unlimited Sage companies are supported at no additional cost.
Sage 200 menu structure included: Menu structure provided for quick custom user menu design.
List Views and Workspaces: Provides on screen information with customisable columns, supporting data panes and drilldown to key information.
Memo’s and Notes: Memo’s and notes are available against each service contract, location and case logged.
Reports:A suite of standard Sage 200 style reports is provided with the Sicon Service module.
Outlook/Exchange Integration: Scheduled cases are assigned to an engineer within the service management module. Each engineer has an e-mail address and this is used to create an appointment record with details of all actions carried out for the service case.
Mobile Integration: Scheduled cases can be sent (based on configuration) to outlook/exchange and these will synchronise with most mobile devices. In addition to this a dedicated Sage 200 mobile workspace is provided to deliver more detailed information to the engineer while on site.
Sage 200 CRM Integration: For those users running Sage 200 CRM, Sicon Service can create service cases into this application.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Service, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon