The Sicon Task & Contact Manager is a contact, notes and reminder system that is fully integrated with Sage 200. Aimed at customers who feel a full CRM system is too complex for their requirements and need a simple contact management system with notes, actions, tasks and reminders plus simple Mobile and e-marketing integration.
- Installed and maintained as an add-on within Sage 200.
- Create contact records for prospects, engineers, admin contacts or prospective suppliers without creating sales or purchase ledger accounts.
- Option to create accounts later and link the contact record details to them.
- Create additional contacts against sales and purchase accounts where the users have no access to the sales ledger.
- Use these linked contacts in Sicon Hire and Service Manager.
- Keep notes and actions completed or set task and reminders for yourself or other users on sales orders, purchase orders, stock items or other Sage 200 modules.
- A Sage 200 Desktop list provides a list of task, actions and reminders assigned to the user.
- Pop-up reminders are provided for tasks and notes with due dates & times.
- Filter contacts based on user definable criteria to produce e-marketing lists.
- Mobile integration provided for external sales personnel including access to accounts data and products/sales history plus client visit reports.
- Data security maintained between allocated sales staff and customer sales data.
- Notification to salesperson of accounts that have falling sales activity based on configurable rules.
- Notification to sales people of reminders set for them in Sage 200 against orders and accounts.
- Notification of overdue activities.
- Simple ‘per named user’ licensing for both Sage 200 and mobile users.
- Activity reports available for any user on all activities completed or scheduled to complete.
- Reports available in Sage 200 report designer to allow simple amenability and new report creation.
Click the image preview to expand.