Sicon Tasks & Contacts is a contact, notes and reminder system that is fully integrated with Sage 200. Aimed at customers who feel a full CRM system is too complex for their requirements and need a simple contact management system with notes, actions, tasks and reminders plus simple Mobile and e-marketing integration.
- Installed and maintained as an add-on within Sage 200.
- Create contact records for prospects, engineers, admin contacts or prospective suppliers without creating sales or purchase ledger accounts.
- Option to create accounts later and link the contact record details to them.
- Create additional contacts against sales and purchase accounts where the users have no access to the sales ledger.
- Use these linked contacts in Sicon Hire and Sicon Service.
- Keep notes and actions completed or set task and reminders for yourself or other users on sales orders, purchase orders, stock items or other Sage 200 modules.
- A Sage 200 Desktop list provides a list of task, actions and reminders assigned to the user.
- Pop-up reminders are provided for tasks and notes with due dates & times.
- Filter contacts based on user definable criteria to produce e-marketing lists.
- Mobile integration provided for external sales personnel including access to accounts data and products/sales history plus client visit reports.
- Data security maintained between allocated sales staff and customer sales data.
- Notification to salesperson of accounts that have falling sales activity based on configurable rules.
- Notification to sales people of reminders set for them in Sage 200 against orders and accounts.
- Notification of overdue activities.
- Simple ‘per named user’ licensing for both Sage 200 and mobile users.
- Activity reports available for any user on all activities completed or scheduled to complete.
- Reports available in Sage 200 report designer to allow simple amenability and new report creation.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon Tasks & Contacts, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon