Raise holiday requests based on annual entitlements, with conflicting user checks, mandatory holidays/shutdowns and departmental rules. Calendar views allow approvers to see other bookings in their business units.
WAP Holidays – Detailed description
- Users can raise holiday requests in the WAP application and submit them for approve.
- Users are linked to holiday work patterns to determine how many hours per day they would have worked in any specific day of the week.
- Configurable approval routes per person – each person can have a specific approval route that may require one or more people to approve a new holiday request.
- Stop holiday clashes by configuring people that cannot be on holiday at the same time.
- Users are informed of clashes with other members of staff.
- View conflicting users and business unit users diaries when booking holidays.
- Automatically updates bank holidays for each new year created.
- Special holidays can be manually added to the holiday register.
- Each special holiday can either reduce the holiday entitlement e.g. Christmas Shutdown or give an additional day off e.g. Queens Silver Jubilee.
- Holidays can update user’s timesheets if both modules are being used together. This ensures a complete timesheet is created for each week.
- Approved holidays can create a diary appointment for the originator.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more….
To find out more about Sicon WAP Holidays, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0345 1300 188.Contact Sicon