Raise purchase requisitions using Sage 200 suppliers, nominal’s, stock items or free text, project’s and budgets. Automatically create purchase orders into Sage 200 after the requisition is approved.
WAP Purchase Requisitions – Detailed Description
- Purchase Order entry and approval limits can be set per user.
- Raise free text, stock, additional charge and comment order lines.
- Add justification documents and notes to each requisition.
- Use approved suppliers and supplier part number search for stock items.
- Create rapid requisitions from templates for each supplier.
- Automatically create purchase orders in Sage 200 once requisitions are authorised.
- Print orders when approved and email to supplier from WAP. New Layout designer allows flexible Purchase Order design.
- Confirm Goods Received via the WAP web interface.
- Could be used with Sage 200 Financials only.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more about WAP Purchase Requisitions
To find out more about the Sicon WAP Purchase Requisitions module, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0845 1300 188.Contact Sicon