Raise sales orders using Sage 200 customers, for stock items or free text entry, using information from projects and special pricing from the Sage 200 price book. Automatically create sales orders into Sage 200 after the order is approved.
WAP Sales Orders – Detailed Description
- Sales order entry and approval limits can be set per user.
- Raise free text, stock, additional charge and comment order line.
- Add justification documents and notes to each sales order.
- Use customer part numbers (requires the Sicon Enhancement Pack) search to identify stock items.
- Automatically create sales quotes and sales orders in Sage 200 once authorised.
- Print sales orders when approved and email to customer from WAP.
- Advanced stock movements and landed costs when used with Sicon Distribution.
Click the image preview to expand.
Find out more about WAP Sales Orders
To find out more about the Sicon WAP Sales Orders module, please contact your Sage Business Partner or contact Sicon direct on 0845 1300 188.Contact Sicon